Turn Key Rental Property Hagerstown, Md
Would you like passive income?
Passive Income is the name of our game. Are you interested in investing in rental properties with great cash flow? Check out this turn key rental investment for sale in Hagerstown, MD.
Rental Property Description:
Single Family Rancher Rental
- 3 bedrooms 1 bath
- One level living
- Large side yard (not fenced in)
- Washer/Dryer hookup
- Quiet neighborhood and still close to downtown. Close to Walmart shopping center.
Initial Investment: $89,000
Monthly Rent: $1,100
Estimated Mortgage: $428
Taxes: est $1,500/yr
Insurance: est $50 (TBD by buyer variables and coverage limits)
Property Management: 10% of the monthly rent
Tenant Pays All Utilities
Very little owner expenses
Billwood Properties specializes in selling turn key rental properties to our avid investors looking for passive income with great cash flow.
We are a real estate investing firm in Hagerstown, MD.
We buy and sell up to about 10 properties per month. We currently have properties to sell in Hagerstown, MD; Waynesboro, PA and also in Martinsburg, WV.
We handle the tough stuff for you:
· The renovation/remodel of every property
· The property Registrations, City Inspections to grant occupancy and MDE Lead Inspections are complete and in compliance with the City of Hagerstown, MD code enforcement department
· Quality screened tenants in place and paying rent
· Property Management is already in place. Tenant pays utilities in most units. (*contact our office to confirm this property’s utilities)
· Security deposits are one month’s rent and are held in accordance with the law in an interest-bearing account with Billwood Properties, LLC
· All you do now is collect your rent checks. This is a completely hands free opportunity to invest in real estate with a great return!
Call us today at 301.302.7002
This single family home is larger than it looks. A turn-key investment with great cash flow. This property has a large side yard and plenty of space. Located on a quiet street with many homeowners. Close to downtown but far enough from the hustle and bustle. Close to Walmart shopping center with plenty of food and shopping.