Rental Property Hagerstown, Md. Located at 125 E. Antietam St.
Rental Property Description: This property is currently vacant but Billwood Properties will place a tenant for the buyer.
Single Family Rental in Hagerstown, MD at 125 E Antietam St.
- 2/3 bedrooms 1 bath
- Monthly Rent (est) $850
- Move in ready-maybe needs a little touch up paint and a cleaning
- Large fenced in back yard
- Storage shed
- Efficient gas heat with a new furnace
Sales Price: $57,000
Monthly Rent: $850 (est)
Taxes: $900 year (est)
Insurance: TBD by buyer
Property Management: 10% of the monthly rent
Billwood Properties specializes in selling turn key rental properties to our avid investors looking for passive income with great cash flow. This property is not turn key. This is a wholesale deal.
We are a real estate investing firm in Hagerstown, MD.
We buy and sell up to about 10 properties per month. We currently have properties to sell in Hagerstown, MD; Waynesboro, PA and also in Martinsburg, WV.
We handle the tough stuff for you:
· The renovation/remodel of every property
· The property Registrations, City Inspections to grant occupancy and MDE Lead Inspections are complete and in compliance with the City of Hagerstown, MD code enforcement department
· Quality screened tenants in place and paying rent
· Property Management is already in place. Tenant pays utilities in most units. (*contact our office to confirm this property’s utilities)
· Security deposits are one month’s rent and are held in accordance with the law in an interest-bearing account with Billwood Properties, LLC
· All you do now is collect your rent checks. This is a completely hands free opportunity to invest in real estate with a great return!
Call us today at 301.302.7002
This large single family home has tons of space and charm throughout with original wood floors, 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. Large fenced in back yard with a two car garage and off street parking. Tile surround shower. Full size washer and dryer hook ups in wash room. Brick exposed surround in kitchen around the stove. New kitchen floor. Central A/C & gas heat makes this home complete. There is an open space at the top of the stairs that is quite large and can be used as a sitting area, computer/study space or for what makes sense.